Fair Housing/Equal Opportunity Complaints

Department of Housing and Urban Development 
You may file a complaint with the Department of Housing and Urban Development through the regional HUD office in Ft. Worth:

  • You may call 1-888-560-8913 or TTY at 817-978-5595
  • You may also send the HUD complaint form or some other written statement to:
Fair Housing Hub 
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development 
801 North Cherry Street, 27th Floor
Fort Worth, Texas 76102

State of Texas
The Fair Housing enforcement agency for the State of Texas is the Texas Workforce Commission:

  • You may file your complaint by going to the Division office located at 1117 Trinity Street in Austin, Texas
  • You may call the Division office using the toll free number 1-888-452-4778, between the hours of 8:00AM and 5:00PM
  • You may also write the Division at: 
Texas Workforce Commission
Civil Rights Division
1117 Trinity Street, Room 144-T
Austin, Texas 78701

City of Dickinson
Residents of the City of Dickinson may also contact the Fair Housing/Equal Opportunity/Section 504 Officer for the City. The Fair Housing/Equal Opportunity/Section 504 Standards Officer for the City of Dickinson is responsible for the oversight and compliance of fair housing and equal opportunity activities in the City. The current officer is:

David Baker
Public Management, Inc. 
2318 Center #111
Deer Park, Texas 77536